Shakespeare’s England Official Visitor Pass
What is the Explorer Pass?
The Explorer Pass is an added value explorer card giving you the flexibility to visit top attractions in Warwickshire and beyond! Pick a pass duration that matches your visit and simply show your Explorer Pass at any attraction included in the guidebook to enter for free. It is sightseeing made easy!
Available as a plastic card, which is posted out to you or you can collect at the Stratford Tourist Information Centre.
The Explorer Pass includes:
- Free entry to attractions, tours and museums including the five Shakespeare family homes (Shakespeare’s Birthplace, New Place, Hall Croft, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, and Mary Arden’s Farm) and many more beyond Stratford such as Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle and the British Motor Museum.
- Free guidebook packed with helpful information.
- Exclusive special discount offers also available to the Explorer Pass holders including shops, hotels, cafes & restaurants.
ONE AMAZING ADVENTURE WITH the EXPLORER PASS
Entry to over 19 top attractions in and beyond Warwickshire.
How does it work?
The Explorer Passes are available for either 1, 2 or 3 days and for both adults and children (child pass 5 - 16). Children aged 0-5 are free to enter all attractions.
Passes are valid as follows: One day passes are valid for one calendar day during daylight opening hours, not 24 hours. Two day passes are valid for two consecutive days, and three day passes are valid for 3 consecutive days. Validity is limited to 1 year (365 days) from purchase. Simply show your pass at the admission desk or payment point for each attraction to gain free entry.
Before you use your Explorer Pass, please note the following important points:
- Your Explorer Pass is programmed to be activated the first time it is used at an attraction.
- One day comprises of one calendar day, not a 24 hour period. The pass will expire at midnight on
- the last day of its duration.
- Passes permit one visit per attraction and do not permit same day re-entry.
- Passes are not fast track passes.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- Shakespeare’s England strongly recommend you check opening times before visiting attractions,
- particularly in winter months when opening hours are reduced.
- Shakespeare’s England does not take responsibility of any attraction closures without pre-notice.
The Explorer Pass - saving time and money.
For more questions please see our FAQ page.